Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Day in the Life of a Patchwork Mommy



I'm fitting right in to my 'new' blog.

What do you think of my new blog name? It is pretty cute.

A Day in the Life of a Patchwork Mommy.

I'm not sure why I picked that name but it sounds cute!

I will be adding a pretty background at some point. Something fun. There are so many fun blog templates out there but it is fun to make up my own. I made up my Over in the Meadow one. I suppose it looked a little homemade but I like the homemade look. Homemade is a good look in my opinion.

You might be wondering why I changed my whole blog address, I bet. In truth, I just wanted to start fresh in a way. It is kind of like moving the furniture around or spring cleaning.


I learned over the years that when I change my blog (which I have done many, many times) to bring my old blog posts with me. A few years back I stupidly deleted a blog and over a year of posts! Of course,each time I move my blog my blog readers dwindle but at least all you reading this are here! Thanks!!!!

Here is an interesting thing...I found out that there is a blog out there with the blog address patchworkmommy.blogspot.com so maybe it was not the greatest thing to choose the address apatchworkmommy.blogspot.com but at least the other patchwork mommy's blog looks abandoned but does look interesting.

I will not post on Over in the Meadow anymore but will leave it open for a bit longer to make sure I get everything off of it I need.

Warmly,
A Patchwork Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina~ I know what you mean about changing things. I have been wanting to do that for awhile too. I just have to make the time and get the motivation. Thank you for letting me know about your new blog:) You are talented to make your own templates.

    What a beautiful home and it's neat that it was a school at one time. I think it would be neat to live in a renovated schoolhouse with all the history in it. We tried to build our house like an old turn-of-the-last-century home because I love antiques so much.

    ReplyDelete