Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm Keeping Busy With...

A little bit of toddler counter climbing antics





home school restructure planning

(I suppose it is hard to tell what I am doing by this picture,isn't it? Silly but I need to see what every child needs to do when I think things over,change things around,etc... I need to do it all with pencil and paper before I get it all onto the Microsoft works schedule thingy and printed out. I'm odd.I make so much more work for myself than I really need to,I think.Yes,and my sewing close by keeps me motivated.)



I'm keeping busy with...

just a tad of fabric shopping (some of the newest Walmart quilt of the month fabric)



a little quilt top making



and a little more quilt top making



with the help of a wee tot



and a little tasty frugal soup making



Yes, I'm keeping busy...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love those quilt tops! I am trying to make one, it has been about two years now...I am slow...

    ReplyDelete