Saturday, January 30, 2010

Aunties

This afternoon we had the special privilege of a visit with the kids' Aunties!

My sweet younger (baby) sister Melissa and her partner Angela flew up the weekend from Texas to visit all the Minnesota relatives. Melissa and Angela came to have dinner with us today. There was nothing greater than seeing my baby sister after a couple years!

We all had a great time!

Auntie Missy and Auntie Angela



A few of the kids hanging out



Another group of cuties



A few camera shy kids getting the dessert ready to serve



A group picture (minus me) with the Aunties



Now, as long as we had them here we thought we would have them take our Christmas picture.

What do you think...

This one (although Jeff is a little hidden).

Tell me exactly when those old age creases appeared on my face!!! I'm bothered! I guess I do not look in the mirror much. Maybe I could photo shop them some how... All the kids look good,though.



Or this one?

I kind of vote for this one. It reflects our family life a little better and my creases do not show. It's all about me you know...There is a reason you would be hard pressed to find many photos on my blog of me :~)




Warmly,
A Patchwork Mommy

1 comment: