Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'm Not Blogging But You Need To See This!

I had posted this on my Dragonfrye News blog and just needed to post it here as well.The video just cracks me up!

I just wanted to say Thank You to those who offered me such encouraging words!Much needed and appreciated.

What I decided to do is export my past blog posts to my other blog and continue to post to myself for a while and I figure I will eventually send it all back to this blog after I've licked my wounds for a while,that is.It works better that deleting everything like I did about 3 other times this past 12 months or so.The writer of A Baker's Dozen had her blog posts made into books.Very neat idea.It is motivating me to keep up with blogging only privately for now.I will say my very first private post was a bunch of complaining.Stuff you would not want to read anyway.Just a bunch of blah...

Now, I just wanted to give your large family homeschoolers like us a laugh.I was searching on the Internet for large family homeschooling schedule help and this YouTube video showed up.I have no idea if this is a real family or a spoof but I think it is very funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment