Saturday, August 9, 2008

Vacation Bible School Kick Off

Sunday starts Vacation Bible school so tonight the church rented out our local water park as their VBS kick off. Jeff took a bunch of the kids while I stayed home with the wee ones.Elena was my eye with the camera.Great pictures Elena!

*NOTE: Those of you who have followed my blog long enough know I am known for over explaining,horrible spelling and grammar,adding goofy detail that really doesn't need to be added,and adding WAY too many pictures.I trimmed today's post to ten pictures but Elena did such a good job I could have added many more.Yes,I do like my pictures BIG but I'm sure you've noticed that already!

Jeff and Odell



Anya



Anya

"Mom,I like Anya because she has this cute little round face."



Ekie and Naomi



Ekie, Joyce, and Anya



Naomi and Joyce



Anya, Odell, and Joshua



Alan



Cyrus



Some of the boys playing on the alligator

No comments:

Post a Comment