Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm Smiling Pretty!

Winda if you are out there,this message is for you!I finally went to the dentist!I know we are both dentist fans ( by reading your blog) so I thought you would appreciate that I made it through OK.No need for wooden teeth quite yet.I thought of you while I was there.I was thinking that if dentist offices were this fancy when we were little there would be no fears!There is even a TV on the ceiling of each room to keep fearful minds off the horrible scraping noise!Did you make it to the dentist yet?

Now,as I was spending a lot of time on Barb's The Zoo blog last night watching her YouTube links I found myself somehow lead to Tim Conway clips.No show was funnier that The Carol Burnett show growing up.Anyway,I just thought this little video clip was so funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment