Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Just A Few Passing Thoughts...

I have not put anything new on my Etsy shop yet.I have a few cloth Christmas books and a few hand bags that I might eventually list.I have not sold anything but the competition is pretty stiff and there are so many beautiful creative things that other people make.There are some extremely talented people.



I did make about 400$ selling my used school books on Ebay this past month.Hurray!My plan was to start paying off a little of our adoption debt so we could get debt free faster.It will take a lot of selling to do that ,though.I will sell anything not nailed down if it will help.

Jeff starts a second job on Friday after work.He is going to deliver pizzas for Green Mill up in Eagan a few nights a week.We had not anticipated feeling such a crunch financially as our family grew.Everything is costing more.Food,water,electricity,schooling,heat.I am getting very worried.It is nice Jeff sees the need for a second job to get us debt free.I think it will be hard for a while with him gone more but it will only be for a little bit.Hmm...things did not work out the way we would have expected financially.I do not mind being poor but I do not like the feel of all this adoption debt hanging over us.Anyway,there are still a ,lot of things I can do,too.It will eventually work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment