Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Video of the week!

It is time for my FUN video of the week.

I was trying to get a video I envisioned naming Lily On The Move but just could not get it right.Lily was on the move but things were not turning out very well for her or my movie plans.I decided to add both of my attempts.Anyway,what a better way to spend a few moment than to watch one of the Frye kids!


I will call this first video

Lily Takes A Spill or as Lily would title it Compassion is NOT mom's middle name.I like my title better so here is...

Lily Takes a Spill





I let Lily name this one so this second movie is titled...

My Life is Not Very Exiting:A Movie-Autobiography of the Life of Me,Lily Frye




P.S. Lily wanted the shaky hand held camera look for emphases.

P.S.S Did you notice the cat has two different colored eyes. He acted his part very well. He looked so believeble sniffing Lily's head like that.The tail thing was him improvising.Way to go cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment