Friday, August 8, 2008

Welcome To Our Home!!!

Today, some of the girls fixed up a cozy house in the sandbox.I wanted to get pictures of all their different rooms but the batteries on my camera were low.I think you can imagine the rest of their house from these three pictures.
They had their table all set up to serve spinach soup.Their recipe:grass mixed with water & mud which probably is a pretty accurate description of real spinach soup.Elena had made 7 more loaves of zucchini bread this morning so I added a plate of the bread to their meal menu.It improved the meal greatly.
In typical boy fashion the minute the bread was set on the table they all wanted to play house.Where ever there is food my boys are there as well....




Ekie, Odell, Elena, Anya, Naomi I LOVE this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment