Monday, August 18, 2008

It might look like it but...



OK.It might look like I'm blogging but I'm really not.I just wanted to pass on another Baker's Dozen idea. She just posted a recipe for Funnel Cakes.Look very tasty.Anyway,I do not know her but she is kind of my hero from afar!Our families have a lot in common.

Another very nice lady I recently met via the Internet is Sonya.Her blog Responding in Faith is very good.They are waiting for their 11Th child that they are adopting from Liberia!My other hero from afar!It is very nice to be connected even if it just through blog land with other families like ours.

I also found out that the man Tim Hawkins who did the Homeschooling Family YouTube video I posted the other day is a Christian comedian and has a lot of other very funny things on YouTube.Jeff and I spent a good amount of time Saturday night watching and laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment