Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wednesday, August 20th, 2008



I am really pretty tired today.My body just seems to have a shut down time where I can not even move a muscle.

I decided to go through all of the clothing bins of clothes we received from people.What a huge mess!I am thinking that I have gone through 20 bins.Most of which were spoiled by animals or mold and dirt.I should have gone through them much sooner.I still have a few to go through.I think the four middle girls are set, Grace is set,Joel is set.Josh and Nolan are kind of set.The other kids will need clothes.Cyrus definitely as well as Joyce and Elena.

Today was a very hard day with Elena.I'm just exhausted!

I was wondering what it feels like to run some sort of marathon.It would be on my list of things to try.I have always admired runners and their focus and self discipline.I wish I was like that.Crazy but there seems to be more freedom in being self disciplined than there is in being unfocused and floundering.

No comments:

Post a Comment