Sunday, April 18, 2010

Antiquing

Today was a day I have been looking forward to for a few months.

There was the big antique and flea market at the Minnesota State Fair grounds. I used to go most every April until we moved down here to Waseca. What fun to go back! Elena spent the afternoon with her friends back in Waseca but Jeff dropped me off at the antique show while he took the rest of the family to Como zoo which was pretty close to the fair grounds. What a trouper Jeff is. We all had an enjoyable day.

I really did not need much. I was mostly looking fun vintage fabrics. I did not see many but I came back with a few goodies.




Warmly,
A Patchwork Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Those patterns will be so much fun!
    I picked up a vintage little girl pattern a couple weeks ago....just waiting for another little girl one day......

    ReplyDelete