Thursday, April 22, 2010

Something That has Been On My Mind

Tina "Allow nothing to keep you from looking with strong determination into the face of God regarding yourself..." Oswald Chambers

This set of verses below has been going through my mind for some time now.

Lord, I will finally stop and look...

I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

Ephesians 4: 1-3


What is this saying to me?

Tina, Tina, please hear me and take what I am telling you to heart.

I, the Lord, urge you to be the mom and wife that is worthy of the calling I set before you.

You need to be humble in dealing with your family.

You need to be gentle in dealing with them.

You need to be patient with them.

You need to love them even when they are hard to love.

You need to seek out peace with them, not hold grudges, or unforgiving thoughts

Understand Tina, I humble you so that I may then lift you up for my love for you is great.


Lord, I understand. I hear.

Let us know; let us (me) press on to know the Lord;
his going forth is as sure as the dawn;
he will come to us (me) as the showers,
as the spring rains that water the earth."

Hosea 6:3


Warmly,
A Patchwork Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment