Monday, April 12, 2010

A View From My Lawn Chair and A Few Other Things

Life has been a little slow around here today!

That means a bunch of random (maybe boring?) pictures of the day.

I had been wanting a lawn chair for a few years now. Jeff remembered this and grabbed up a lawn chair someone was tossing away. One man's trash is another man's (or mom's) treasure! I thought it was very sweet of Jeff to remember. So I have been enjoying my afternoon by relaxing in my new lawn chair.

I thought it would be fun to show you my view from my lawn chair today.

Look,there are Grace and Lily playing together. Grace just loves being the big sister.



Anya is to my left over there. She decided that the dirt path needed to be swept. It just might be a never ending job, sweeping that path.



Ah,cute Joel.The man who was throwing away the lawn chair was also throwing away the cot Joel is resting on.



Here is my thoughtful husband. It was nice to just spend the afternoon chatting while the kids were all occupied. Usually we can not finish a complete thought before we are interrupted with something or another.



Here are a few other random pictures.

Lily is wearing a dress I made for Anya when Anya was a baby. It is way to small for Lily but she wisely paired it with some leggings,one sock,and added a few food stains from lunch to make an outfit that could make the best dressed list for sure!



As I was walking around with my camera I wondered if I ever showed my blog readers our house. Curious?





And the highlight of our Sunday afternoon was the fire truck that visited our neighbor's house. I do not think there was an actual fire. It looked like the fire truck driver just stopped by their house to say hi. Small towns are great,aren't they?

Joel and Odell (9)




Warmly,
A Patchwork Mommy

1 comment:

  1. What a cool house and so glad to have found your blog from mega bloggers!

    ReplyDelete