Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Few of My Newest Projects

Here is a glimpse of a few of the projects I worked on this weekend.I finished 2 fleece baby blankets,a bigger Pooh blanket as well as three cute flannel receiving blankets.I was trying a few new fleece techniques which turned out pretty cute.My ultimate favorite is the Mother Goose flannel receiving blanket.






Here is something pretty neat...a lady who also has an Etsy shop asked if we could do an Etsy shop trade.She had an eye on one of my quilts and I chose a REAL cute Denim All Day Bag from her shop. Her shop is called Marcie Marie Purses, clutches,Totes and More. She has very cute things!

I did not want Jeff to take vacation time from work just so I could vote.I think I will be able to walk over with the kids sometime during the day.It will be fun and in the past the line has been pretty short.I remember waiting more than an hour up in Bloomington to vote one time but down here in Waseca the wait should not be bad at all.

Jeff works both his regular job and pizza delivery job tomorrow and I promised the kids we could watch the new Tinkerbell movie in the evening.It was supposed to be a surprise but the word got out already!The only hard thing about the kids watching a movie is I will have to give up my laptop for a few hours.I suppose I could force myself to do a little sewing! Oh,the sacrifices a mother has to make!I am teasing...any excuse to sew I grab onto very quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment