Saturday, November 8, 2008

Quite Day



What a quite afternoon...too quiet...only nine kids are home! Sounds pretty funny to think it is too quite with only nine children home. We won 6 free tickets to a Minnesota Orchestra performance The Tin Forest for this afternoon's performance.Jeff and the kids had a busy morning trying to get the paper routes finished as well as an archery class Jeff and five of the boys are taking so that he could take some of the kids to the performance.They did get all but three of the routes done.I think Jeff will get those done by himself later tonight.I am glad they could go.It is not often the kids can go up to 'the cities'.Meanwhile I am beside myself with what to do...no fires to put out or fights to settle.I am sure something will come up.In the mean time I will do the dishes.I am sure Odell would not mind having a dish meal off to go play.

No comments:

Post a Comment