Wednesday, November 26, 2008

How I Squeeze My Sewing In

Sometimes I get asked how do I get sewing done with 14 children.I do most of my sewing on Saturday and Sunday when Jeff is home or in the evenings.What a great patient husband Jeff is!My hobby can over run the house at times.I do try and squeeze some in while Jeff is at work especially if I am almost finished with a project.

Well,here is a little window into my afternoon today.I was working on making a few Doorway Puppet Theaters.As you view these pictures and look beyond the kids you will notice what I am not getting done around the house.Barb,this is why I do not do pick a piles on my blog...way to many!

Joel,Josh,Ekie,Anya,and Grace are making mosaic arts pictures at the table with me.Just in case you did not notice I am very messy when I sew.





Cyrus and Nolan are making photo copies of Cyrus's AWANA book.Nolan then copied his hand.



Joyce is braiding Naomi's hair. Odell is cutting yarn for Joyce.Joyce is weaving the yarn into Naomi's braids to hold pony beads.It is looking real cute!



Naomi relaxing as best she can as Joyce braids her hair.



Lily is taking a nap.
Elena is finishing up her math on my bed.
Grant and Alan are playing in their room.
Yes,and it is pretty quiet around here right now.
See it is not real hard to squeeze in a few sewing minutes here and there.
Now if I could only find the time to get rid of all the clutter! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment