Friday, November 7, 2008

Things are Normal



I should have taken a picture of the snow on our trees this morning.I was cold but VERY pretty.Winter is not my absolute favorite season.You would think spending my whole life in Minnesota I would absolutely love winter!No,my favorite season is fall.It smells so pretty and well...it is just beautiful!But I really like Minnesota...winter and all.

I was kind of in a thoughtful mood today.I was thinking that it has been 9 months with all 16 of us under one roof and you know what...life is normal...normal is a very good thing with having 14 children seven of which came within a 14 month window...it is not real wild crazy or dreadful.There are just normal issues,normal days...normal is nice!Very nice!!!Of course as soon as I write this non-normal is waiting to happen!You know how that goes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment