Thursday, November 27, 2008

One Finished!

I finished one of the Doorway Puppet Theaters I was to make. I am about 70% done with the second one as well.I needed to clean up all my sewing mess to get ready for our Thanksgiving dinner so I will finish up tonight or tomorrow.I think it will only take me about 45 minutes to finish what is left.Of all the things I have made to sell these puppet theaters have sold the best.Well,not including my quilts.I'm talking about my many other odd and end type sewing things.I think that is very interesting.One of these two already sold.In all I sold 6 puppet theaters since mid August as a Buy It Now item on Ebay.

I have been thinking about writing down the directions for anyone interested in making one.It can be pretty inexpensive if you buy the supplies at Walmart or on sale at a fabric store.I have found Walmart is the cheapest though.The construction is very easy.



No comments:

Post a Comment