Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Voted!


It did it.I voted.Ten of the children walked with and played at the park while I waited in line.The wait was very short.It was very stress less.The picture postcard on the left of the women voting had a little quote on the bottom that said "voting is as easy as shopping" Today I have to say voting was WAY easier than shopping.

The kids are out now making a HUGE leaf pile.Elena took pictures that I will add tonight.The kids are having so much fun with the leaf pile a little girl unknown to us just stood on the sidewalk watching and waiting for the kids to invite her in on the fun.I am pretty sure my kids did not think to extend an invitation to her so she just finally joined the fun.Who would notice one more in a group like ours!

Enjoy the nice evening!

Here are the pictures of the leaf pile!


No comments:

Post a Comment