Monday, November 10, 2008

Shhh...Don't Tell Joel

Today Joel turns four!It is very hard to believe he is that old and yet that young at the same time.

I made Joel this real big and soft fleece blanket as one of his gifts.What do you think?I make a lot of things but in honesty most things I make are not for my own family so that makes this a very special blanket.Although it took all of 20 minutes to make Joel will have years of warmth being cozy under it!

More Joel birthday highlights tonight.






Here are a few other things I accomplished this weekend.

These quilts are just waiting for me to bind them.




I found this cute purple Suzie's Zoo panel a while back and finally started quilting it.You can see I quilted it with horizontal lines 3 inches apart. I am not sure if I should go ahead and quilt vertically as well.I think it actually looks good the way it is but I will put it aside until this next weekend and see what I think then.

No comments:

Post a Comment