Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Sewing Room Show and Tell

Tonight I finished up the last three quilts from the pile of quilts I had waiting to add binding to.It is nice to have them done.I am very exited because I just found out that a woman bought three items from my Etsy shop tonight!One of the items she bought I just added yesterday.It is the red quilt in the first picture.So far I had six Etsy sales.It is real exiting.




After I finished binding the last three quilts I started on a few things I wanted to make for Nolan's birthday this week.Nolan really liked Joel's fleece blanket and asked if I could make him one for his birthday.He did not need to twist my arm!I tried to get a good picture of the blanket but did not have a whole lot of luck.The red looks pretty blah in the picture but it is very pretty in 'real life'.I used solid black fleece for the other side of the blanket.So cozy!




I also made Nolan a pair of drawstring pj bottoms.Nolan wants to be a cowboy when he grows up and I came across this real cute cowboy flannel material.The bottoms turned out very cute in a big nine year old boy way that is!Maybe I should have picked out a different color drawstring but I had a left over quilt binding strip just sitting there all lonely waiting for it's special purpose in life.No better purpose than being used in Nolan's pjs! I bought a blue sweatshirt to go with the pj bottoms.I think he will like his blanket and pj's.




No comments:

Post a Comment