Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Very Nice Thursday

We have yet to make a special trash pickup for our broken baby pool. The kids thought that it still had a few hot days left in it so out from the garbage it came. It worked great as long as everyone just stood in it.



Although I had my Etsy shop since last fall I had yet to buy anything. I did make a trade and Catay's Creations gave me complementary jam. But I finally jumped in and made my first Etsy purchase and it came today in the mail. I am very pleased.

I bought this necklace from J Studio .Isn't it very pretty! She has a lot more beautiful pendent necklaces in her shop.

J Studio is raising money for Kolfe Orphanage in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia so all her profits from J Studio goes to help the orphanage. Since I have some dear friends who adopted from Ethiopia (although from a different orphanage) and us adopting from Africa, I thought it was very nice to help Kolfe Orphanage and get a very pretty necklace too!



No comments:

Post a Comment