Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Hidden Costs Of A Large Family

I bet you did not know that we use three of the blue jugs of laundry soap a month. According to the package that would be 288 loads of I do laundry a month...about 9 loads of laundry a day. Do I really do that much laundry? I do a lot but I'm not sure I do THAT much!I bet I do 5 loads each day...maybe 6 or 7 loads if I am doing sheets or blankets. This month we even had to buy an extra little jug to get by. As of today, even that jug is empty three days short of our next month of shopping! Crazy! Someone must be using more than that recommended teeny tiny jippy little cup. I will blame it on Jeff. He likes his clothes to smell extra nice.



Now, we truly do fill up three 96 gallon trash cans a week.
Trash pickup is tomorrow and as you can see the two outer bins are filled to the top. The middle bin is filled just below the top and we still will be putting a few more bags in before pick up time. If we have any extra cleaning going on or a birthday or something our trash cans overflow!



I just migh try to figure out how many times we flush our toilets each day. That would be information most would like to know...

No comments:

Post a Comment