Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Stroll To HyVee

Most all of you who read my blog know that I do not drive. I took my drivers test two times and failed. That was enough for me. It might seem very silly but not having my license is one of the things I like about me. It fits my life style and personality very well.

Over the years if I went/go somewhere without Jeff and the van full of kids I get this precious view. The little heads have changed over the years but it is always the most heart warming view. It take my breath away even more that a beautiful sunset or a quilt. Yes, quilts have been known to make me stop and delight in it's beauty. But those little precious heads are by far the most beautiful.



These two precious little ones and I walked to HyVee this evening while everyone else was at AWANA.



Joel carried the red Hyvee shopping basket and we went straight to the ice cream isle. We ate little ice creams over at the deli snack area.




A perfect ending to a perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment