Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Catay's Curiosities

A few months ago my sweet long time friend Catherine sent me a bunch of jam that she makes to sell on her Etsy shop Catay's Curiosities. Catherine makes so many different flavors of jam and it is all SO good!!!!

I have been saving our last jar of raspberry chocolate for one of those hard days. I would say today was a good day to break out that special jam.

Elena made some biscuits and we enjoyed our tasty treat.




Catherine sent me this picture of her birthday party.I believe it was her 7th birthday. Catherine is in the yellow jumper.I on the left (Cathy's right) with the blue jeans and white with red checker blouse.

For those of you who remember Farrell's Ice Cream Parlour over at Har Mar Mall and the great birthday parties they had with the sirens and all,Cathy was lucky to have her 7th birthday there!

We've known each other for a very long time! We even spent our first year of college in the same dorm building at the U of M.


No comments:

Post a Comment