Monday, April 6, 2009

Recycling

One thing we seem to usually have a lot around here is broken dressers. For some reason dressers do not seem to last long at our house. I needed a place to store my next on the list projects. I have a lot of things in bins but it is kind of a hassle having to spend time digging around in bins looking for stuff so I end up stacking things in laundry baskets which just makes the living room (where I prefer to sew) look very very messy. I thought one of our many broken dressers could come in handy!Recycling!

Pretty neat! I will eventually add two cute little curtains to hide my projects.







We use the sewing tables for school as well if we need to. Having my sewing machine in the living room is nice. I still sometimes sew on the dining room table if I need more space.

No comments:

Post a Comment