Monday, April 27, 2009

Busy Little Beaver I've Been

My sweet oldest daughter was away this weekend at a teen church conference up in Duluth. Her very first time away for that long and that far away from me. She made it home safe and sound. She learned a lot and had a lot of fun with her friends. I am glad she is home!

This weekend my sewing machine was humming along! I started making one quilt top and just could not stop! My mind was swimming with different fabric combinations and all those cute charm packs I bought a few weeks back.

This was the constant state of our dinning room table throughout the weekend. Sadly it still looks the same today. I just do not want to put my projects away for another week.



Here are the three quilt tops I finished this weekend.



Another one in the works



It is surprising how many home school books I find we do not use. This stack I plan to list on Ebay within the next few days.



I'm off to sneak in a little more sewing in before I officially clean up my mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment