Monday, April 20, 2009

Etsy Shop Talk

I have been finishing up on a few Etsy projects the past few days. Here is a small sampling of my favorites. Some of these I have to actually get on my Etsy site one of these days soon.

I have a bunch of these cute fabric panels. I thought adding one to a t-shirt would be fun.



This Jemima Puddle-Duck t-shirt is cute.



This mason jar pin cushion seemed easy enough to make but it was really rather tricky. I suppose I could have looked for actual directions somewhere but that would have been too easy! I made three other pincushion tops before I got it right. By looking at this no one could tell I was SO close to tossing the pincushion idea out all together. Now that I know how to do it I am planning on making three more.



My favorite of all! My tiny picnic tea set! This is just so cute! I painted the tiny tea set and made a little picnic quilt to match.



The tiny picnic tea set and picnic quilt come in a small picnic basket. This picnic tea set is just the perfect size for those hungry little stuffed animal guys that are hanging around looking for food.

I am pretty exited because this idea had been rolling around in my head for months until I finaly was able to sit down to do it. It turned out just the way I thought it would. I have two more sets to finish up for my Etsy shop plus a fourth I am making as a birthday gift for Naomi.


No comments:

Post a Comment