Thursday, April 30, 2009

AWANA Awards Party

Wednesday night was the last AWANA meeting until fall. The kids are going to miss it!

Joel,Lily and I missed the actual awards ceremony but were hard at work at home getting our AWANA Awards pizza and ice cream party ready for our troops when the got home.

Jeff picked up all the ice cream sundae fixings and the kids went crazy with excitement.

I forgot to send the camera to church with Jeff but I was able to snap a few of the kids fixing up their ice cream sundaes.

I love that Grace was so in aw over all the ice cream topping choices!



Alan's reaction when he spied yet one more thing to top his ice cream with. My guess is he is looking at the bananas.

You can also see big sister Elena making sure no one was overlooked



Joel's cute delighted face over his huge bowl

No comments:

Post a Comment