Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Few Quick Projects

I made these three blankets as tie blankets a while back but just did not really like how they turned out. Today I took out the yarn ties and machine quilted them. Now they are much better! Now that I look at them quilted I realised that the yarn ties I had on them before were distracting from the cute fabric. I think that was why the blankets looked a little awkward. Now they do not look odd or awkward at all.



As an impulse I added a cute applique heart to this one. I think it is just adorable!

1 comment:

  1. I am using that same Noah's ark fabric for a rag quilt for my nephew. Isn't it fun. My only problem is when I cut the pieces I ended up cutting off a lot of the same animals each time. Oh well. :) I like all three of those prints, and the applique is great too!

    ReplyDelete