Monday, June 1, 2009

Hello Monday!

This is for any of you out there who just might understand this...

"White rabbit".


On to my post...

Today isn't so bad considering it is a Monday. I over slept a little (a lot) so I declare today a relaxing day.

I had the camera out for a couple minutes and took a few pictures of a little of the home front action.

Joel and Grace reading a magazine.



Anya doing a word search. (It is also no comb hair day but everyday it no comb hair day for Anya)



Ekie and Odell finishing up their Monday:Pick-up of 50 trashes each outside chore. A very loved chore by all...OK ,I know I declared it a relaxing Monday but not a chore free Monday.



Josh found some batteries and was working on a motor project.



I decided to interview Josh about his newest invention.

Take a look!



I might get a quilt quilted this evening or at least a good start on one.

No comments:

Post a Comment