Monday, June 15, 2009

I needed that!

Today I have been a little on edge and tense. No idea what my deal is because the kids were great today,no issues (really, no issues and all 14 kids were home all day) but I was being all bossy,complainy, and unfun to be around all the same.Maybe it was the gloomy weather. The minute I saw Jeff come through the door I felt my shoulders relax,my mood felt lighter.

Jeff looked around for cars tonight up in the cities and found one! Hurray!! He will bring it home Tuesday night. It is an old beater but the price was what we could afford.We are not picky people!


Elena helped Joel cut this mask out of a magazine. Joel was SO exited, jumping around.




Since Jeff was up in Apple Valley this evening look what he thought to bring me home as a special treat! Bruggers! I am spoiled because every Monday Jeff brings me home a special something like a mocha or flowers but tonight he thought to stop by Bruggers! Bruggers was one of the very few things I missed when we moved down here to Waseca. So not only did I get my Monday Mocha, I had terrific sandwich with alfalfa sprouts...sooo good! Jeff even picked me up a few bagels to freeze and toast in the future. What a sweet guy. See there really does need to be more guys like Jeff around!it was a nice thoughtful thing for Jeff to do for me today.


1 comment:

  1. What a dear husband! And, great that God blessed you with a car. :) No more super long miles on the big van!

    ReplyDelete