Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Few Thoughts

I squeezed in a little time this evening to quilt this baby quilt.




Isn't this dress just darling! It is on my list of future things to make. I wonder if I could not do the smocking but gather the waist instead. I do not think I would need to alter the pattern at all. What do you think my blogging chums?






I stole the blogging chum thing from Lynnette Kraft. She says that a lot on her blog. I really like her blog,but I really should not steal her cute sayings.




Back to my projects...doesn't this look like a lot of fun! This is for sure going on my projects for the future list!




Blogger is having major issues right now so if I have an extra amount of miss spelled words it is Bloggers fault. SO FRUSTRATING!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Tina, You never tire of good ideas! The dress is pretty. I, personally, adore smocking! But, I've also never actually tried to sew it myself. So, I may feel differently if I had to. Beautiful quilt, as always!

    ReplyDelete