Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Flash Lily

Grant left yesterday to attend a four day three night FCA sports camp. It is the first time he has been gone this long without Jeff or myself. I miss him very much.


An interesting thought that I have been thinking of is even though we have a house brim full of children. We have a home with lots of loud craziness almost all the time, my heart is unsettled in knowing when one less child is home.With all the distraction I would think I would not notice but for this old mom Grant being gone for just four days seems like a year. How will I ever make it through the years when the kids are grown and leave the house to start their adult lives! I could not think of even one of the fourteen not being here under our roof. Why does time have to go SO fast?

Speaking of fast...I was trying to get a cute picture of Lily today and this is all I could get! She was moving from one thing to another faster than I could take a picture!





No comments:

Post a Comment