Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I Am Still Around!

I set aside my quilting for a bit to tackle a little down sizing and organization of my many sewing supplies! I have been up in the attic the past few evenings!

By the way, our attic is really an attic but it so cute with lots of personality! We use it more like a third floor rather than an attic. There are three small rooms and a little loft. Elena uses one of the attic rooms as her bedroom. Grant and Alan share the second attic room for their bedroom. My sewing stuff is in the third attic room. I have many kids who secretly wish I did not have so much sewing stuff to store in that third attic room because they would like an attic bedroom along with Elena, Grant, and Alan.

Nolan, Josh, Elena and I went through bin after bin yesterday sorting out my fabric into different bins based on size and usage. What a job but we finished it. We had a lot of fun looking through all the scraps remembering what quilts they were from. This evening I sorted through the mess you see in these pictures with the help of Anya,Nolan,and Josh.

I found so many forgoten projects that will keep me sewing for a LONG time! I will post some over these next few days.





Joel helped,too!

No comments:

Post a Comment