Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Is Today Over Yet?

Do you ever have one of 'those days'? That was what my today was like.

From news of our car being non repairable, to teen attitudes, on to cats fertilizing our neighbors' gardens,to fussy 4 year olds. This is the very short list.

I am very sure I just ran through the front lines of a war zone I did not know I entered and then finding myself in one of those makeshift field operating rooms you see in the movies as my children stand over me with many scary operating tools...

I was very hard pressed to find even one thing good in this day so out came my camera and with a little help from a few of the kids I found a few good moments.

Alan found this at the park.



Seeing a free sign on this bike by the side of the road. A gift from God to Grant.



A few sweet precious girls.



Josh being sweet Josh



A trip to the dentist with Grant and Nolan. Hurray!No cavities!



Not a bad list for such a crummy day.

It could be worse. At least I was not a casualty,just a few wounds.
Now, I think I will bandage up all these war wounds and hide in my room for a little while.

1 comment:

  1. Everyday is a gift from God. He will not give us more then we can handle. But with each small trial he gives us he will make us a stronger and better person.

    Stop and smell the roses or flowers. Check out their beauty.

    I'm glad you were able to look for good things today.

    ReplyDelete