Sunday, May 31, 2009

Quite Sunday Afternoon

A wagon ride through the neighbor's sprinkler with big sister Elena.



Dad doing a little hedge trimming.



Dad cutting the lawn. Hmm...not much getting done.



Dad teaching Josh the secret to a good looking yard. It looks like Josh is catching on quickly.



Nothing better than a messy, runny nose baby. When my oldest was a baby I would have grunted and cleaned her up quickly, a tad bothered by the mess. I find now days there is enjoyment in a messy baby. It really does end too fast.



My task for the day was to get as many of my quilt tops ready to quilt as I could. The most unfun part of making a quilt in my opinion,not the quilting but the adding backing and batting. I used up all the backing and batting I had on hand. My grand plan is to quilt one of these each evening. But most likely I would only get done a few a week. Maybe I will get these eleven quilts done by the end of June. They are looking pretty good all rolled up like this don't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment