Friday, May 15, 2009

What Do You Think?

My Hip To Be Square (Version II) quilt top did not turn out that bad after all.



This weekend will be pretty busy but in-between the business my sewing goal is to get as many of my waiting-to-be-pieced quilt tops finished. I must have at least 8 quilt tops cut and waiting for their turn to be sewn. I might realistically only get two or three quilt tops finished. I must have six others waiting to be quilted but I will save that for another time. I am in the quilt top making mood this weekend.

I thought this would be interesting to share...Yesterday, Jeff walked over to a neighbor's garage sale with Lily and a few of our other children. The kind neighbor looked at Lily and she started screaming SO VERY loud. Who would have thought a baby with 15 others living with her would be afraid of strangers. Of course, we are not strangers to her but still I think it is a little funny.


Have a nice weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment