Saturday, May 16, 2009

Why Did I Do That?

I have 12 Golden Regal nine patch blocks to partially make a third Golden Regal quilt but I would need to add some other fabrics to the quilt as well. With that in mind I started looking through my fabric stash and look what I found all gobbled up with my fabric scraps! Three partially finished quilt tops. Now whatever was I thinking that I did not finish them? I actually do remember making them but for the life of me can not remember why I did not finish them. I believe these were started before our first three children came home from Liberia so that would mean I started them 2005/06 maybe. They were all gobbled up together so it most likely was a fast clean up I needed to do and just forgot about them.

Sorry for the crazy picture of this one. I think this one needs a few borders or something. If I remember right this quilt pattern was a table topper quilt. So far it is a 48" square.




This one is just missing a few borders as well. Easy enough to finish.



Look at these pretty log cabin squares! The pictures do not do them justice. Elena has my good camera with her. Jeff took Elena ,Grant,and a few friends to a Remedy Drive concert tonight up in the cities.



Most of them are missing the very last black outer strip. Sadly, I could not find the fabric strips I intended to use for them so I will just take off the black fabric strips and add some other fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment