Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Day In Pictures

As most of you who visit my blog might have picked up on is the fact that I am a very visual person. So I add lots of pictures to my blog!


I thought I would snap a picture of my hair handy work. I mentioned yesterday that I braided Grace's hair. I love Grace's hair in braids like this. Anyway, I'm getting a little better at making clean straight parts but still need a lot of practice. The time it takes me to braid like this is now a little less than an hour. Not bad considering it took me many hours when our first set of girls came. Notice my use of the colored binders.





Now I want to show you Joyce's hair handy work. BEAUTIFUL isn't it!? Look at those clean parts and beautiful braids! I am not sure how long it took Joyce to do Odell's hair. Maybe a few hours at the very most. All the girls would like Joyce to braid their hair. Next on Joyce's list will be Naomi. Ok, do you see the lack of colored binders on Odell's hair? Joyce said the secret is braiding all the way to the ends of each braid and then you do not need binders. I have tried it but my hands are too clumsy.





The girls did a little coloring today. I told them to act natural as I took the picture but they could not stop smiling. Grace was the only one who did not know I was taking a picture.



Joel and Lily were playing in a little blanket house while I finally finished quilting that quilt I showed yesterday.I just need to add the binding. Lily would not sit still in the blanket house long enough for me to take a picture of both her and Joel. She had found a crayon and ran off before I could take the crayon away or take the picture.



And of course, my gentle hearted Josh with beautiful flowers for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment