Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I Blame The Blog...

or maybe Lily's cute head!

A few of the bigger kids were hankering for a midnight snack. Yes it is truly midnight and my kids are still up. Bad mom,I am. I set out to make them good old tuna melts. Gotta love those right?

I got distracted...Doing what you might ask? Well,admiring my own blog! Isn't that just terrible of me. I am my blog's biggest fan! My favorite post these days are Lilyville and the one of Lily looking out the front door. I love that cute head!

Well, when I finally remembered the tuna melts they were pretty burned. That does not make for a good midnight snack. Being a quick thinking mom (when I am not admiring my own blog that is) I scraped off the hot tuna onto nice fresh bread. Mmmm, now that will make the kids happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment