Monday, May 4, 2009

Anya's New Do'

This morning Joyce was hard at work fixing Anya's hair. Very good job, Joyce!





We went to pick up the medication to treat the one child who brought home to America 'snake'. It cost us $69.00 and that is the generic version!! WOW! I almost cried. I think Jeff actually did. We have good health insurance but do not have prescription coverage. It was not cost effective in the past so we dropped it. I sure do wish we had it this year. We all got tested and are waiting for the results. Oh, I Really REALLY hope that this issue has not spread to others, well, for a variety of reasons as you could imagine not all of it is the cost of treatment.


Sigh...I'm feeling a little down today. It seems the more I think the more my head hurts. Thinking about the above issue,life, and everyone here seems a little off today,especially me. Why is everyone soo nit-picky and fighty today? So many issues.

I think I will cozy up with the Lid's (Joel's nickname for Lily) on the front porch and relax. Now if I could just somehow send an idea into Jeff's head to pick me up a nice iced mocha on his way home from work...that is what those of us who live life without a cell phone do.

No comments:

Post a Comment