Sunday, May 17, 2009

Remedy Drive

Jeff, Mr. Gottchuck, Elena, Grant, Joella, and Colton went to see Remedy Drive play at Club 3 Degrees in Minneapolis Saturday night. They sure had fun! When I was in high school there were a lot less Christian artists than there are today. Let's see if I can remember... Amy Grant, Micheal W. Smith, Don Fransisco, Carmon. I am sure there were more but it has been so long besides I was in love with Micheal Jackson back then. Who wasn't?!

Elena took a bunch of pictures and here are a few highlights.

I believe this is the opening band.



Now Remedy Drive.






Here are a few of Grant and Elena with Remedy Drive band members. Sorry you Remedy Drive fans. I do not know the names of the band members. Can you tell that this is "so a mom blog".





Colton got his face autographed along with his cd.



Sweet Joella

No comments:

Post a Comment