Sunday, May 24, 2009

Here Are A Few More...

I am on a mission this weekend to finish up as many of my half finished quilt tops as I can. It is hard to believe I have so many! I figure as long as I am in the quilt top making mood I will keep going. I counted about thirteen more partially done quilt tops waiting to be finished! Can you believe that. How do I get so distracted? Sometimes putting a partially finished quilt top aside that maybe I did not think looked very good and digging it out months (sometimes years) later can help give me a new vision for it. Anyway, I predict I will soon tire of quilt top making and move on to actually quilting some of these tops I have finished but for now I will take advantage of my quilt top making focus.

I put my finished quilt tops on My Dragonfrye Quilts Blog just in case anyone wanted a closer look at the tops I finish. I post them all on this blog but not the measurements and such. My Dragonfrye Quilt blog is just my quilt top stop until I actually get around to quilting them and getting them ready to list on Etsy or on my My Little Dragonfrye site.

Do you notice the bump under the quilt tops? It is one of our cats. I guess the chair was cozy enough even with the quilt tops over him.





I am sure I will have a few more finished quilt tops to show Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment