Thursday, May 28, 2009

Grilled Cheese and Late Evening Chats

I realize I am starting a sort of sandwich theme here on my blog by posting this but I have to say I'm proud that today for lunch I was able to get 16 grilled cheese sandwiches on our griddle all at once! Yes,Yes they are a little smashed and burned which is actually my cooking trade mark (the burned part) but I did it! Of course, it was something I could not repeat with the next round of grilled cheese sandwiches. Three loaves of bread and lots of cheese later, I could not fit more than 12 sandwiches on the grill. I have hungry kids so there was lots of opportunity to try.



This evening I found myself on the front porch snapping picture of a few sewing projects I finished. Some of the kids followed me out which was nice. We sat and chatted about many things.




Oops, I was enjoying our chat so much I forgot about poor little Lids waiting inside in her saucer. This does not look very comfortable! Lily was not the only one I forgot. Grace was still sitting on the potty waiting for the ok to get off.



These are the projects I finished tonight. I strayed away from my quilting projects and finished up four SO VERY CUTE baby receiving blankets. If you want a closer look at each receiving blanket ,I am going to put them on My Dragonfrye Quilts blog until I can list them on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment