Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Elena's Specialty

There are those great cooks out there who have that extra special thing they bring to a gathering and always get raves over. You know what I am talking about that special dish or dessert that everyone just seems to love. I always wished I was one of those special cooks but my items are the ones that usually end up discreetly under the napkin or accidentally fall on the floor. I was not blessed with a cook's thumb. I am thankful that most of my children can create terrific tasting things in the kitchen!!

Today, Elena and her helpers were hard at work making Elena's specialty.
Actually,Elena was not hard at work because she makes cooking look so easy.
She made two batches for her youth group and one for dad's Wednesday potluck at work.





I can not give away her secret recipe but I will give you a hint. It is from this great cookbook.



No comments:

Post a Comment