Friday, July 10, 2009

A Melancholy Evening

I confess... It was me who overtook Jeff's blog. It was late and I was in a bored but goofy mood. I'm sure nobody who knows Jeff would think he actually posted those posts himself. His humor is much more clever. My husband is a good sport!

Jeff was working late this evening so the night took on a melancholy type of a mood. A bunch of the older kids were across the street watching a Waseca Braves baseball game. I wandered around snapping miscellaneous pictures of the children and cat.

Want to see?

Odell and Grace (I'll get to washing and braiding Grace's hair this weekend)



Anya, Naomi, and Ekie



Alan sitting in my favorite spot.



An Alan close-up



My first born beauty Elena.



I can never take enough of Lily.



The Wild Beast Pippy (real name Ashes).

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Tina! And a very nice place to sit on the porch swing:) Hope you have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete