Saturday, July 18, 2009

Yes, More Fun At The Fair!

This evening was my turn to take our littlest three to the fair.

Joel, Grace, and Lily had a very fun time!

Of course, I just had to take a must see video of Joel and Grace on their ride.



Joel and Grace played the duck in the pool game. You know which one I am talking about. Here they are with their prizes.



Grace was very daring and wanted to pet all the animals her size or smaller. Joel was a little bit more timid.



Lily pondering how to react when the cow was wanting to sniff her cute feet.



Stopping to pet the baby chicks is a MUST DO for the kids.






Here are the Abraham's Llamas. Aren't they cute!? We spooked the little Llama (the one with the white face) causing her to trip,fall,and knock her head on her cadge. I heard cute baby Llama was ok. I sure hope so. I was feeling pretty bad about it.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time at the fair! And congratulations on all the blue ribbons on your projects. What a creative, talented family:)

    ReplyDelete