Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hurray, A Project To Show!

I tried out this bag pattern today. I made the one in the upper left view A. Is that the same one you made Verna? I really did find that view very easy to make. It only took a few hours with about a zillion kid interruptions. Not bad. I think I will make a few more bags like this just for fun.I think I will add a pocket or two to the inside of the other bags I will make. I am almost thinking the straps could be longer as well. I will think about that. I thought the bucket view c would look cute in the owl corduroy fabric I showed last week.



Here are the fabrics I decided on.




Here is my finished bag. I am pleased with it!



2 comments:

  1. I wish I had a bag like that!!! Aimee K.
    www.oneofthelittlekingsservants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete